Week of November 23 – November 29, 2020
We’re now open for outdoor dining as well as limited indoor dining. If you’re a DoorDash user, you can order below.
Frozen Cocktails to go! Now Available
Indoor/Outdoor Seating Available Now!
Now Indoor & Outdoor Dining!
We’re open for outdoor and indoor dining. We look forward to seeing everyone again. Per the guidelines of the CDC, we have outlined a few things which we’ll be doing to make sure we keep everyone safe and happy.
- Dining will be in designated areas.
- We’ll space the tables six feet apart and sanitize them between customers.
- We’ll have a host or hostess to seat everyone. This way, we can manage the process efficiently for everyone.
- We have to keep the name and phone number of at least one person per party. This is a CDC requirement.
Plates | Cups | Utensils
- We’ll be using single use cups and plates
- All Utensils will be individually wrapped
- We’ll have the full menu available – printed for single use.
Safety and Signs
- The CDC recommends signs related to maximum seating, mask protocol, and hand washing recommendations. Please abide by the signage.
- Our employees will be up-to-date in sanitation practices and food safety guidelines.
- Our employees will all be screened every day for temperature.
- The CDC has instructed servers to limit contact with items on your table once they have been placed there. This is not our typical standard for service, and unfortunately, we have to follow the guideline.
We’re just glad to have the opportunity to see everyone again, and will continue to work to make your experience here a great one. See you soon!